MINDFUL EATING COACHING
Mindful eating is a non-diet, weight neutral
approach to healthy living and weight management.
This Program May be For You If:
The Mindful Eating Coaching Program may be for you if:
- You have been on and off diets with no long-term success and want to make lasting change.
- You want to improve your relationship with food.
- You want to be more mindful of how you eat, what you eat, and when you eat.
- You have lost weight or improved your health with food and are looking for a practice that will help you maintain your progress.
This Program Is Not For You If:
- You have an eating disorder
- You are looking for quick, unsustainable approach to lose weight
- You are only interested in losing weight and not creating a healthy lifestyle and healthy relationship to food.
This individual coaching program includes meditation practices that help you become aware of your eating patterns – those that both do and don’t serve you - and get in touch with your inner wisdom.
If you want to learn how to become more in tune with your body, be more in charge of your eating decisions, and get past habits of stress-related overeating or restrictive eating, contact me so we can talk more about how we can work together.
If you’re interested in having me as your mindful eating coaching and accountability partner we will set up a 45 minute consultation. To schedule this call, click below.