Get Your Mindfulness Practice Off
to a Great Start!
Studies indicate that a regular mindfulness practice can improve both your mental and physical well-being. Mindfulness meditation can:
- Decrease stress and worry
- Increase focus
- Improve memory
- Lower emotional reactivity
- Enhance self awareness
- Contribute to improving stress-related health conditions
- and more...
The Mindfulness Practice Planner & Tracker can help you turn mindfulness into a way of life. Use it to:
- Set Your Intentions for Your Practice
- Decide How You Are Going to Build the Practice Into Your Life
- Keep Yourself Accountable by Tracking the Days You Meditate or Engage in Other Mindfulness Practices
- Reflect On What You Learn
Small, repeatable actions lead to HUGE results.
Create a habit that can yield personal and professional dividends.
Don't just fit meditation in. BUILD it in with this Mindfulness Practice Planner & Tracker!
This digital download is available for immediate use. Print any or all of the pages as often as you like.
Important Note: Mindfulness and meditation are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. It is not meant to substitute care from a licensed health care professional. Consult with your physician, mental health provider, or other appropriate licensed health care provider if you have any questions about the impact of meditation on your health condition. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed.
This is a digital product. Due to the nature of this item, unfortunately, we do not take returns. If you have any concerns with the download though, please reach out. All materials are for personal use only and not for commercial use or to resell.