The Art of Mindfulness & Meditation
Saturdays, May 23 – June 27, 2020
10 am – 11:30 am ET
Are you interested in learning how to manage your stress and build resilience in these challenging times? In this interactive six-week online class you will get a strong foundation in the practice of mindfulness. In these 90-minute sessions, we will dive into:
- a broad range of both formal and informal mindfulness practices and their benefits,
- how you can establish your own meditation practice, and
- how you can integrate mindfulness into your daily life.
Each session will include guided meditations including:
- Mindful eating meditation
- Centering meditation
- Body scan meditation
- Breath awareness meditation
- Sound meditation
- Mindful walking meditation
- Loving-kindness meditation, and
- Exploring unpleasant, neutral, and pleasant sensations Meditation
INFORMAL, INTERACTIVE MINDFULNESS PRACTICES
We will also engage in informal mindfulness practices such as:
- Mindful communication
- Mindful listening, and
- Working with resistance
You will receive downloadable guided meditations and other resources, including a journal, to support your practice in between classes. You will also receive me as a resource throughout this six-week class.
The class will take place online via the webconferencing platform Zoom.
The cost of this class is $90.
This amounts to $15 per class, including guided meditations, journal, and other resources and a discounted rate from $125.
I am reserving two financial hardship seats for this class. If this discounted rate will be a hardship under today’s trying circumstances please reach out to me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Advance registration is required. Class size will be small. Space is limited.