AM i HUNGRY? ® EAT MINDFULLY, LIVE VIBRANTLY MINDFUL EATING CLASS
Join us for this 8-Week Live, Online Mindful Eating Class to Regain Control of Your Eating Habits and Leave Behind Restrictive Rules.
Wednesday, January 27 - March 17, 2021
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm ET
Are you struggling with managing your eating habits in these challenging times? Are you searching for an approach to healthy eating habits that will be sustainable over the long-term? In this interactive and engaging class, using the Am I Hungry?® Mindful Eating Program created by Michelle May, M.D., you will learn a viable model to reconnect with your body and regain control of your eating habits without relying on restrictive rules.
In a supportive group environment, you’ll learn:
- How to be in charge of your eating instead of feeling out of control
- How to use hunger and fullness to guide your eating
- How to eat the foods you love without overeating or guilt
- How to balance eating for nourishment with eating for enjoyment
- How to resolve mindless and emotional eating
- How to care for your body, mind, heart, and spirit
8 WEEK COURSE
In Charge, Not In Control
In week 1, you are introduced to the different cycles of eating and begin to explore what drives you to make the eating choices you make.
What Am I Really Hungry For?
In week 4, we will look more closely into what triggers cause you to eat and explore what you really need.
In week 7, we will review how to pay attention to your fullness level and staying connected to our body's signals.
Trust Your Body's Wisdom
In week 2, you learn how to read and rely on your hunger and satiety signals to decide when to eat.
In week 5, we delve into the awareness you've developed and how to balance the need for nourishment and enjoyment of food.
Self-Care Buffer Zone
In this final session of our 8 weeks together, we will talk about how you use the energy derived from food to care for not just your body, but your mind and spirit as well. We will also review strategies for staying or getting back on track with your mindful eating practice.
It's Not About the Food
In week 3, we discuss becoming aware of your urges to eat and how to eat without overeating or feeling guilty.
In this workshop we'll not only talk about how we eat - mindfully or mindlessly - but we will eat! We will engage in an actual mindful eating exercise together.
As part of this workshop package, bonuses include an opportunity to meet with me individually for a 40-minute coaching session.
- Live, online, weekly 90-minute classes
- Award-winning materials (including course book and workbook/journal)
- Access to the Am I Hungry? private participant web portal and forum
- Daily inspirational emails and weekly workshop summaries
- Guided mindful eating meditations and mindful eating e-book
- Bonus: 40-minute coaching session with Stephanie (by phone or Zoom) to further help you integrate these teachings into your life (good for 60 days from end of 8-week class)
PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE. CONTACT STEPHANIE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
I am a national board certified health & wellness coach, a licensed Am I Hungrу? Mindful Eating Prоgrаm Facilitator аnd Cоасh, and a certified mindfulness іnѕtruсtоr. Mindful eating has been an integral part of my journey and I look forward to sharing my experience and the benefits of a mindful eating practice with you.